Crikey! It sure has been a wild few months.
Thank you for the patience and understanding you have shown us over the past several weeks as we conducted business solely by curbside pickup. We are eager to see you back in the store browsing our aisles, exploring new gadgets, picking up fresh linens, and finding fun wines and beers. We know that time is coming and we’re preparing for the next steps. We continue to monitor the ever-evolving situation and are working to follow all CDC guidelines and directives from the State of Maine.
Our biggest priority continues to be the health and well-being of our staff and customers. We believe in order to best serve our community and to keep our staff as safe as possible, in addition to continuing our curbside pickup service, the next phase of our reopening will be to offer Shopping by Appointment starting on Tuesday, May 19.
Here’s how Shopping by Appointment works:
- Call us at 207-443-1402 or email email@example.com to set-up a 20-minute appointment time. We will confirm availability.
- Each appointment will be limited to 1 person over the age of 18.
- Please arrive promptly at your appointment time at the door on the corner of Lambard and Front Streets. You will be greeted by a Now You’re Cooking Concierge and reminded about our safety precautions.
- You will be required to wear a mask. There will be hand sanitizer available at the door. Our staff will be wearing masks and we have installed sneeze guards at the registers.
- Please maintain 6ft of social distance while in the store.
- Each appointment is for twenty minutes only.
- We will only be accepting credit cards.
- As much as we love reusable bags, we ask you to leave them at home during this time.
- We will continue to have curbside pickup available by phone at 207-443-1402 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re also happy to schedule Virtual Shopping Appointments by video. Please send us an email to schedule.
We recognize that these measures are restrictive, but we feel they’re the next step in opening safely while continuing to maintain the high level of customer service we expect from ourselves. Thank YOU, our customers, for the support you continue to show us.