Kruger Rumpf Pinot Noir Rosé — one of our fan-favorite summer wines has finally arrived after some lengthy shipping delays. We’re so glad we can offer it to you to pair with the rest of your summer activities. And there’s more good news, the price is unchanged from last year, at $19.99. If you haven’t had it yet, here’s what to expect: a wild-fermented rosé of Pinot Noir from the village of Münster-Sarmsheim in the northern part of Germany’s Nahe wine region. Fermented fully dry in stainless steel, it is a powerhouse rosé, boasting varietally pure Pinot Noir fruit characteristics of sour cherry and just under-ripe strawberry, with mouth-watering acid and sufficient tannin to give the wine some grip and substance. Sturdy enough to pair with a strip steak or baby back ribs, it is utterly irresistible on its own. As the winemaker notes: “This is the kind of wine that constantly makes one wonder how come the bottle is already empty again!”. We have a good supply but it won’t last forever! Pick up some bottles today for the weekend ahead. We’re here until 5pm today, 10am–5pm Saturday, and 10am-4pm Sunday. Cheers!
Recents from our Kitchen
- September 2023 Giveaway — Smeg Electric Kettle & Zwilling Double Wall Glasses
- August 2023 Giveaway — A Showcase of Zwilling
- Now We’re Hiring!
- Why You Need a Le Creuset Sauteuse
- New and Dynamic Rosés!
- July 2023 Giveaway — Wellness Mat in Granite Cobalt
- June 2023 Giveaway — Le Creuset 7.25qt Oven in Sea Salt
- Strawberry Rhubarb Pie
- Italian Wine for Fishy Occasions
- Easy Chicken Mole Enchiladas
- May 2023 Giveaway — Baker’s Delight!
- Falling for the Wines of Sicily
- Gluten & Dairy Free Lemon Bars with Johnna Stanton
- Balsamic Shallot Jam
- Homemade Pudding
Search Post Archive